Lynette is also a member of the Australian Faith Community Nurses Association, Inc.
What does AFCNA stand for?
AFCNA stands for Australian Faith Community Nurses Association (est. 1996)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of AFCNA
We have 1 other meaning of AFCNA in our Acronym Attic
- Air Force Colonel Matters Office (US DoD)
- Air Force Contract Management Office
- Armed Forces Central Medical Registry
- Administratia Fondului Cultural National (Romanian: National Cultural Fund Administration; Romania)
- Agence Fédérale de Contrôle Nucléaire
- American Football Conference North Division
- Association for Community Networking
- Australian Foster Carers Network
- Australian Freight Councils Network (Department of Infrastructure, Transport, Regional Development and Local Government)
- Alpaca Fiber Cooperative of North America (Decatur, TN)
- Air Force Central NOTAM Facility
- Aggies for Christ in the Orient
- Air Force Cryptologic Office
- Air Free Carbon Monoxide
- Air Fuel Cutoff
- Armed Forces Career Office
- Australian Federation of Consumers Organisations
- Automatic Fuel Cutoff
- Automotive Fluid Connectors Operations
- Air Force Customer Order Control System
Samples in periodicals archive:
org * Canadian Association for Parish Nursing Ministry * Australian Faith Community Nurses Association * Australian Parish Nurse Resource Center * New Zealand Faith Community Nurses Association * Parish Nursing Ministries UK Parish Nurses or faith community nurses in Iowa have formed the Iowa Health Ministry Network.
Lynette is also past chair of the Australian Faith Community Nurses Association, Inc.