The 2012 Australian Education International (AEI) survey has shown that international students choose to study in Australia due to the quality of teaching, reputation of a qualification from the institution, reputation of the institution, personal safety, and reputation of the Australian education system.
What does AEI stand for?
AEI stands for Australian Education International
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of AEI
We have 179 other meanings of AEI in our Acronym Attic
- Astro Eight Inches
- Atelier Experimentation et Instrumentation
- Ateliers d’Échanges et d’Innovation
- Atomic Energy Insights
- Atomic Energy Institute (Moscow)
- Atrial Expansion Index (cardiology)
- Audio End Instrument
- Audubon Expedition Institute
- Australian Economic Indicators
- Australian Education Index
- Australian Ethical Investment Ltd.
- Automatic Equipment Identification
- Automatisme et Electricité Industrielle (French electrical equipment manufacturer; est. 1988)
- Automotive Engineering International
- Automotive Environmental Index (JD Power and Associates)
- Auxiliar Euro Industrial
- Avalanche Electron Injection
- Average Earnings Index
- Average Efficiency Index
- Axe Empowerment Institute
Samples in periodicals archive:
According to figures by Australian Education International, in the year to August, there were 461,477 enrolments by full-fee paying international students in Australia.
The Australian Education International website (2009) reported that, in 2009, at the peak of international student enrolments, Vietnam had 23 755 students enrolled in Australian universities making up 3.
0 of course Median total 23518 19012 23119 30585 41600 48204 cost (living & studying) Source: IDP Education Australia and Australian Education International "Comparitive Costs of Higher Education Courses for International Students in Australia, New Zealand, the Canada and the US".