17, 2012 (CENS) -- After the absence of new issuance for two years, a new product will hit the global-board bond market, as BNP Paribas will float 200 million Australian dollars of corporate bond, with interest rate topping 4%.
What does A$ stand for?
A$ stands for Australian Dollars
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- amplitude 60 min after MA
- Associate of Divinity
- As Found (auction sale catalogues)
- Advocate Here and Now Denounce Discrimination (Anselmo, CA)
- angiotensin II receptor subtypes A
- Articles of Faith (LDS scripture)
- Atrial Quadrigeminy
- Action for Solidarity, Equality, Environment and Development
- Air Support Command
- Analog to Digital
Samples in periodicals archive:
22 (ANI): Barcelona's Lionel Messi and Real Madrid's Jose Mourinho are the highest paid player and manager in world football with combined annual salaries of just over 63 million Australian dollars.
Allied is now offering four Australian dollars (pounds 1.