Baking powder has been used for years in teeth cleaning because of the lightly abrasive effect and oxygenation but in the hands of children these substances can be dangerous," said Australian Dental Association Queensland branch president Dr Brad Wright.
What does ADA stand for?
ADA stands for Australian Dental Association
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ADA
We have 495 other meanings of ADA in our Acronym Attic
- Association of Disability Advocates
- Asymptotic Diophantine Approximation
- Asynchronous Device Adapter
- Athletic Dealers of America (athletic equipment dealers' association)
- Atlanta Development Authority (Atlanta, GA)
- Atmospheric Decision Aid
- Atomic Development Authority
- Audio Design Associates
- Ausbildung der Ausbilder (German)
- Australasian Desalination Association
- Autoimmune Diabetes in Adults
- Automated Data Analysis
- Automatic Data Acquisition
- Automatic Delivery Alert
- Automatic Directory Assistance
- Average Daily Attendance
- Aviation Data and Analysis (system)
- Air Defense Artillery High Medium Air Defense
- Ada Joint Users Group (US DoD)
- Air Defense Artillery Short Range Air Defense
Samples in periodicals archive:
That means if you only have exposure now and then the natural balance will work out," said Neil Hewson, president of the Australian Dental Association.
Professor Ian Meyers of the Australian Dental Association has said that testing the technique in the mouth is important, as saliva affects the property of teeth enamel.
Listerine, the nation's biggest-selling mouthwash and a brand endorsed by the Australian Dental Association (ADA), contains as much as 26 per cent alcohol.
However, Australian Dental Association Queensland president Greg Moore said that the kiosks were not governed by the same regulations as dentists, but performed some similar services.