Indigenous Nursing Education Working Group activities The Indigenous Nursing Education Working Group (INEWG) was founded in 2000 following negotiation between the Office of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Health (OATSIH), the Australian Council of Deans of Nursing, and the Congress of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Nurses (CATSIN).
What does ACDON stand for?
ACDON stands for Australian Council of Deans of Nursing
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Advanced Concept Demonstration Office
- Afghan Community Development Organization
- Air Carrier District Office
- Amplatz Canine Duct Occluder (veterinary science)
- Assistant Career Day Officer
- Assistant Command Duty Officer
- Assistant Community Development Officer (various locations)
- Association of Container Depot Operators (Sri Lanka)
- Arlington County Department Of Libraries (Arlington, VA)
- Accelerated Compensation for Developmental Positions (US DoD)
- Acquisition Career Development Plan (USACE)
- Advanced Chemical Dependency Professional
- Advisory Committee for Disabled People
- Advisory Committee on Dangerous Pathogens
- African Christian Democratic Party (South Africa)
- Akassa Community Development Project (Nigeria)
- Alternating Current Discharge Plasma
- Australian Committee of Directors and Principals
- Auglaize County District Public Library (Wapakoneta, OH)
Samples in periodicals archive:
2002), Australian Nurse Supply and Demand to 2006, Australian Council of Deans of Nursing, Burwood, Victoria.