We thank the Australian Cotton Cooperative Research Centre for funding the research project.
What does ACCRC stand for?
ACCRC stands for Australian Cotton Cooperative Research Centre (New South Wales, Australia)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ACCRC
We have 2 other meanings of ACCRC in our Acronym Attic
- Association of Christian Churches in Russia
- Assyrian Committee for Civic Responsibility
- Automatic Container Code Recognition (software)
- Automatic Credit Card Renewal
- Automóvil Club de Costa Rica (Spanish: Automobile Club of Costa Rica)
- Autoregressive Constrained Categorical Regression
- American Chamber of Commerce Research Association (now Council for Community and Economic Research)
- Alameda County Computer Resource Center
- Angels Camp Centennial Rotary Club (Angels Camp, CA)
- Anglican Church of Canada Resolution Corporation
- Advanced Computing Center for Research and Education (Vanderbilt University; Nashville, TN)
- Advisory Committee on Commercial Remote Sensing (NOAA)
- Adenoid Cystic Carcinoma Research Foundation
- Alabama Citizens for Constitutional Reform Foundation
- (Wright's) Anaesthesia and Critical Care Resources on the Internet
- American Center for Conflict Resolution Institute
- Associazione di Cooperazione Cristiana Internazionale (Italian)
- Aviation Climate Change Research Initiative (US FAA and US DOT; Washington, DC)
- Associated Canadian Car Rental Operators (Milton, Ontario, Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Acknowledgments The Cotton Research and Development Corporation of Australia and the Australian Cotton Cooperative Research Centre (Grant nos.