Research where it matters In December 2002, the Federal Government announced it would not continue funding one of Australia's key research facilities, the Australian Cooperative Research Centre for Renewable Energy.
What does ACRE stand for?
ACRE stands for Australian Cooperative Research Centre for Renewable Energy
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ACRE
We have 55 other meanings of ACRE in our Acronym Attic
- Advisory Committee on Releases to the Environment
- American Council for Renewable Energy
- APAR Control Remote Entry
- Assessment of Catechesis and Religious Education
- Assistant Commander Royal Engineers
- Association of Christian Reformed Educators
- Association of Clinical Researchers and Educators (New York, NY)
- Association of Commercial Real Estate
- Association of Commuter Rail Employees (Labor Union; New York, NY)
- Attribute Coverage Report
- Authorization and Call Routing Equipment
- Automatic Checkout & Readiness Equipment
- Automatic Climatological Recording Equipment
- Average Crop Revenue Election (USDA)
- Advocacy Committee for Racial Ethnic Concerns (Presbyterian Church, USA)
- Alameda County Regional Emergency Communications Center (California)
- Aston Centre for Research in Experimental Finance
- Association of Certified Real Estate Investors, LLC (Orlando, FL)
- American College of Real Estate Lawyers