ar References Australian College of Critical Care Nurses (2003).
What does ACCCN stand for?
ACCCN stands for Australian College of Critical Care Nurses
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ACCCN
- Austin Chinese Campus Christian Fellowship (Texas)
- American Coke and Coal Chemicals Institute
- Amsterdam Catalogue of Csound Computer Instruments
- Antique Comb Collectors Club International
- Australia-China Chamber of Commerce and Industry (New South Wales, Australia)
- Associated Chinese Chambers of Commerce and Industry of Malaysia
- Aircraft Carrier Climate Control Investigation Team
- American College of Critical Care Medicine
- AmeriCorps College Conservation Corps of Maine
- Atlanta Chinese Christian Church North (Alpharetta, GA)
- American & Custom Car Club Northern Ireland (Northern Ireland, UK)
- Australian Child Care Career Options
- ACC Contracting Squadron
- Airborne Communications, Command and Control Platform
- Air Combat Command Contracting Squadron
- Air Conditioning Clutch Cycling Switch (automotive)
- Asociación de Corrugadores del Caribe, Centro y Sur América
- American Chesapeake Club Charitable Trust (est. 2000; Santee, CA)
- American Cooperative Council on Compensation Technology
- Academy of CAD/CAM (Computer-Aided Design/Computer-Aided Manufacturing) Dentistry
Samples in periodicals archive:
There are other excellent resources available through organizations such as the American Association of Critical Care Nurses (AACN), the WFCCN, and the Australian College of Critical Care Nurses (ACCCN).
ar References Australian College of Critical Care Nurses (1999).