It provides an articulate overview of recommended strategies to prevent research fraud with particular reference to the Australian Code for the Responsible Conduct of Research (2007).
What does ACRCR stand for?
ACRCR stands for Australian Code for the Responsible Conduct of Research
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Arkansas Cancer Research Center (University of Arkansas)
- Asociación Cultural para la Realización de Conciertos
- Association of Clinical Research Centers (Germany)
- Association of Commercial Records Centers
- Assured Crew Return Capability
- Asthma Clinical Research Center
- Atlantic City Race Course (Hamilton, NJ)
- Allegheny County Respite Care Coalition (Pennsylvania)
- Alameda County Resource Conservation District (California)
- Association of Car Rental Companies Inc. (China)
- Accommodation and Car Rental Directory (Canadian government employee resource)
- Acquired Cystic Renal Disease (kidneys)
- Alberni-Clayoquot Regional District (local government resource; Canada)
- Alliance for Community Research and Development (Merced, CA)
- Animal Care & Regulation Division
- Arizona Civil Rights Division (Phoenix, AZ)
- Associação Cultural e Recreativa de Deocriste (Deocriste, Viana do Castelo, Portugal)
- Automatic Compression/Release Device
- Allegan County Resource Development Committee (Michigan)
- Australian Capital Region Development Council
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Australian Code for the Responsible Conduct of Research (2007) specifies that 'All research trainees must receive training on research ethics, this Code and the research policies of the institution' (p 15).