The initial investigation of catalytic combustion performance was supported by a grant from the Australian Coal Association Research Program (ACARP).
What does ACARP stand for?
ACARP stands for Australian Coal Association Research Program
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of ACARP in our Acronym Attic
- Athens County Amateur Radio Association (Athens Couty, OH)
- Availability, Cost, and Resource Allocation
- Australian Computer Abuse Research Bureau
- All Care Animal Referral Center (Fountain Valley, CA)
- Advisory Council for Applied Research and Development (UK)
- Advisory Council for Aeronautics Research in Europe (EU)
- African Centres of Agricultural Research Excellence
- Afghanistan and Central Asia Research Information
- Association of Commonwealth Archivists and Records Managers (UK)
- Australian Centre for Applied Research in Music Performance (University of Sydney; Sydney, Australia)
- Access Control and Release System
- Aeronautical Radio Communications Addressing Reporting System
- Air Concepts and Requirements Study
- Airborne Communications Addressing and Reporting System
- Aircraft Communications Addressing and Reporting System
- ARINC Communications Addressing and Reporting System
- Advanced Centre for Automotive Research and Testing (Australia)
- Advisory Committee on Assisted Reproductive Technology (New Zealand)
- Architecture Compliance and Requirements Traceability
- Allen County Amateur Radio Technical Society (Fort Wayne, IN)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The poster child of research levies is the Australian Coal Association Research Program (ACARP).
Early stages of the research were funded by CSIRO and the Australian Coal Association Research Program.