See references are deliberately sparse, and full definitions are generally given under alternative or abbreviated terms so you will find the same information under Achlis as you find under Australian Clearing House for Library and Information Science.
What does ACHLIS stand for?
ACHLIS stands for Australian Clearing House for Library and Information Science (indexing and abstracting organization)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- American College of Healthcare Information Administrators (professional association)
- A Collection of Hyperlinks in A Common Home for U (Indian web portal)
- Academic Challenges Helping Individuals Expand Values and Education
- Action, Common sense, Hard work, Imagination, Energy, Vision and values, Enthusiasm
- Another Chance Initiative for Education, Vocation or Employment (New York Department of Labor)
- Asociación de Chilenos Residentes en Guatemala (Spanish: Chilean Residents Association in Guatemala)
- Association of Consumer Health Information Specialists
- Asian Citrus Holdings Ltd. (China)
- Atlantic Coast Hockey League
- Atlantic County Healthy Living Coalition (New Jersey)
- American College of Hyperbaric Medicine
- Arenac County Historical Museum (Arenac County, Michigan)
- Asphalt Concrete Hot Mix
- Australian Cultural Heritage Management (Hindmarsh, South Australia, Australia)
- Achromatopsia 1
- Academy of Certified Hazardous Materials Managers
- Aboriginal Cultural Heritage Management Plan (Perth Region, Australia)
- Ambulatory and Community Health Network (Illinois)
- Australian College of Holistic Nurses