Denis Jessop, president of the Australian Chess Federation, said: "If the Australian Chess Federation were to receive an adverse report about the incident the ACF Council would consider it but I do not see it likely that any action would be taken in the absence of such a report.
What does ACF stand for?
ACF stands for Australian Chess Federation
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ACF
We have 316 other meanings of ACF in our Acronym Attic
- Assistant Conservator of Forests (Indian Forest Service)
- Association de la Cause Freudienne (French: Freudian Cause Association)
- Association of Charitable Foundations (UK)
- Association of Consulting Foresters
- Asymmetric Crying Facies
- Attribute Configuration File
- Audio Ciné Films (Canada)
- Augsburger Computer Forum (Germany)
- Australian Cat Federation (Inc) (Port Adelaide, South Australia)
- Australian Charities Fund
- Australian Childhood Foundation
- Australian Comforts Fund (est. 1916)
- Australian Conservation Foundation
- Authentication Control Function
- Autocorrelation Function
- Automatic Control Feature
- Automobile Club de France
- Average Cost of Funds
- Aviation Club de France (French: Aviation Club of France)
- Ax Club de France (French automobile club)
Samples in periodicals archive:
More recently the Library has been able to add to those club papers a significant number of the records of the Australian Chess Federation, the governing body of Australian chess, as well as those of its stable mate, the Victorian Chess Association.