What does ACIRRT stand for?
ACIRRT stands for Australian Centre for Industrial Relations Research and Training
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Advisory Commission on Intergovernmental Relations (Washington, DC)
- Advisory Committee on Investor Responsibility (various universities)
- Agricultural Coalition for Immigration Reform
- Automated Check Issue Reporting
- Availability Centered Inventory Rule
- Advanced Cross Interleave Reed Solomon Code
- Associação Comercial Industrial de Rio Claro (Portuguese: Industrial Commercial Association of Rio Claro; Rio Claro, Brazil)
- Acquisition, Construction, Improvements, and Related Expenses (US government)
- AT&T Center for Internet Research at ICSI (Internet architecture research institute)
- Australian Coal Industry Research Laboratories (Queensland, Australia)
- Automated Criminal Investigative Reporting System (US Army)
- Australian Construction Industry Redundancy Trust
- Applied Computational Intelligence Research Unit (University of the West of Scotland; UK)
- Academic Information Systems (IBM)
- Accounting/Computer Information Systems (various schools)
- Acoustic Controlled Induction System (Toyota)
- Actual Cubic Inches per Second
- Advanced Cargo Information System
- Advanced CCD Imaging Spectrometer
- Advanced Cellular Internet Service