He now lives in Southern California with his wife and two dogs, an AKC Champion Australian Cattle Dog named Tank and a miniature short-haired dachshund named Gretel (not a champion but she is a sweet little girl).
What does ACD stand for?
ACD stands for Australian Cattle Dog
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of ACD
We have 346 other meanings of ACD in our Acronym Attic
- Assumption College of Davao (Philippines)
- Asymptotic Conical Dipole
- Asynchronous Courseware Distribution
- Atmospheric Chemistry and Dynamics (US NASA)
- Atmospheric Chemistry Division (NCAR)
- Attack Center Display
- Attitude Control Determination/Development
- Audio Compact Disk
- Audit Clearance Document
- Audit Conseil Défense (French: Audit Defense Council)
Samples in periodicals archive:
I am a very active member of the Australian Cattle Dog Rescue Association.
AUSTRALIAN CATTLE DOG Cost: pounds 400 Size: Medium USED for driving herds of cattle in the Australian outback, this dog was the result of a deliberate breeding programme in the 19th century involving various breeds, including the Collie and the native Wild Dingo.
Not only do the Texan actor's parents appear in new film Marley & Me, but his Australian cattle dog Garcia also makes his debut in the feelgood tale.