Brian Lucas, general secretary of the Australian Catholic Bishops Conference, as a person of interest in relation to an alleged concealment of the actions of pedophile priest Denis McAlinden.
What does ACBC stand for?
ACBC stands for Australian Catholic Bishops Conference
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ACBC
We have 57 other meanings of ACBC in our Acronym Attic
- Achenbach Child Behavior Checklist (psychology)
- Acinetobacter Calcoaceticus Baumannii Complex
- Airway, C-Spine, Breathing, & Circulation
- Aliminim Cans for Burned Children (program)
- America's Community Bankers Conference
- American College of Bond Counsel (est.1995; law)
- Anthony Colin Bruce Chapman (founder of Lotus automobiles)
- Arts Council of Beaufort County (South Carolina)
- Asymptotic Corrugated Boundary Condition
- Austin College Bridge Club (Sherman, TX)
- Australian Commercial Bamboo Corporation Limited
- Autonomous Community of the Basque Country
- Atlantic Canada's Breast Cancer Archive
- Alamo City Breast Cancer Council (Texas)
- Agua Caliente Band of Cahuilla Indians
- American Council of the Blind of Colorado
- Active Commission Base Date
- Alternating Current Breakdown Strength (electronics)
- Always Consult before Deciding
- APEC (Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation) Customs-Business Dialogue
Samples in periodicals archive:
According to AdelaideNow, Father Brian Lucas, general secretary of the Australian Catholic Bishops Conference, said there was a range of opinions on the matter.
Since then, Robinson's book Confronting Power and Sex in the Catholic Church: Reclaiming the Spirit of Jesus (Liturgical Press, 2008) was called "a brave exposition" by fellow bishop Power, even as the Australian Catholic Bishops Conference warned against its conclusions.