[[page-break]] Similarities between the harsh Australian Outback and the off-road conditions in the Middle East also works in their favour, said Ben Bartlett, Senior Manager Government Relations and International with the Australian Automotive Aftermarket Association.
What does AAAA stand for?
AAAA stands for Australian Automotive Aftermarket Association
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of AAAA
We have 76 other meanings of AAAA in our Acronym Attic
- Associated Actors and Artistes of America
- Association Amie de l'Automobile Ancienne (French vintage automobile association)
- Association for Applied Animal Andrology
- Association of Accredited Advertising Agencies
- Association of Accredited Advertising Agents Malaysia
- Association of American Advertising Agencies (New York, NY)
- Association of Area Agencies on Aging
- Atelier Accessoires Automobiles Anciennes (French: Old Automobiles Accessories Workshop; auto parts manufacturer; Beychac-et-Caillau, France)
- Atlanta Area Aquarium Association
- Australian Association of Advertising Agencies
- Authentication, Authorization, Accounting and Auditing (remote access security approach that controls network access)
- Authentication, Authorization, Accounting, and Address (Internet infrastructure)
- Battery Size
- American Academy of Allergy, Asthma, and Immunology
- AHo's Amazing Atlas of Antibody Anatomy
- American Association Against Acronym Abuse
- American Association Against Alliteration Abuse (humor)
- Amicale Athoise des Amateurs d'Automobiles Anciennes (French: Ath Friendly Lovers of Vintage Cars; Ath, Belgium)
- Association Amicale des Amateurs d'Andouillettes Authentiques (used to qualify an andouillette, French cooked pork meat)
- Association Amicale des Anciens d'Air Alpes (French airline, Chambéry, France)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Ben Bartlett, senior manager Government Relations and International with the Australian Automotive Aftermarket Association, said there are a number of sectors which present real opportunities for Victorian companies.