The chair of the Australian Atomic Energy Commission (AAEC) at the time stated at a Sutherland Council meeting that the site was chosen because it was 'remote from Sydney's population' and that there would be 'no emissions from the site.
What does AAEC stand for?
AAEC stands for Australian Atomic Energy Commission
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of AAEC
We have 46 other meanings of AAEC in our Acronym Attic
- Advanced Automated Electronic Classroom
- aeromedical evacuation control team
- Alaska Arts Education Consortium
- American Association of Editorial Cartoonists (Harrisburg, PA)
- American Association of Engineering Societies
- Antemos Analytical Equipment Corporation
- Applied Automated Engineering Corporation
- Arizona Agriculture and Equine Center (charter high school)
- Arizona Atomic Energy Commission
- Association of American Editorial Cartoonists
- Amateur Astronomy Events and Conventions Association
- Austrian-American Educational Cooperation Association
- Applicable Algebra in Engineering Communication and Computing
- Applied Algebra and Error Correcting Codes (France; research lab; est. 1978)
- Applied Algebra, Algebraic Algorithms and Error-Correcting Codes (symposium)
- Alberta Advanced Education and Career Development (Canada)
- Apartment Association of East Central Indiana
- ASEAN/Australia Economic Cooperation Programme
- Auxiliary Area Environmental Control System
- Academy of Esthetic Dentistry (Chicago, IL)