What does AAHR stand for?
AAHR stands for Australian Association for Humane Research
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of AAHR
We have 1 other meaning of AAHR in our Acronym Attic
- African American Heritage Preservation Foundation, Inc. (Washington, DC)
- American Association of Health Plans Foundation
- American Academy of Hospice and Palliative Medicine (est. 1988; Glenview, IL)
- Association of Health Promotion Professionals (Australia)
- Athens Area Health Plan Select (Athens, GA)
- Australasian Association for the History, Philosophy, and Social Studies of Science
- Accredited Animal Health Representative (program; Canada)
- Algemene aan Huis Reparatie (Dutch: General at Home Repair)
- Arab Association for Human Rights
- Assistant Administrator for Human Resources
- Alabama Association of Housing and Redevelopment Authorities (Auburn, AL)
- Aquatic Animal Health Research Institute (Kasetsart University, Thailand)
- Atlantic Aboriginal Health Research Program (Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada)
- Association for the Accreditation of Human Research Protection Programs, Inc.
- Air Academy High School (Colorado Springs, CO)
- Altoona Area High School (Altoona, PA)
- Ambridge Area High School (Pennsylvania)
- American Association for Hand Surgery
- American Association of Horsemanship Safety
- American Association of Hospitality Services