Roger Lee, the head of the Australian Army History Unit, says his team were relieved when a match came back from Pte Hunter's niece Mollie in Brisbane.
What does AAHU stand for?
AAHU stands for Australian Army History Unit (Department of Defence; Australia)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of AAHU
We have 2 other meanings of AAHU in our Acronym Attic
- Alternate Adult High School Diploma (Alabama)
- Association of Academic Health Sciences Libraries
- Association of Academic Health Sciences Library Directors
- Alamo Area High School Swimming League (San Antonio, TX)
- American Association of Hospital Social Workers (est. 1918)
- Absolute Address History Table
- Arkansas Association of Hospital Trustees (Little Rock, AR)
- Ayrshire Architectural Heritage Trust (Scotland, UK)
- African American HIV University
- Austin Association of Health Underwriters (Texas)
- Average Annual Habitat Units (US Army)
- Action Against Hunger - United States of America (New York, New York)
- American Association of Housecall Veterinarians
- Australian Association of Holistic Veterinarians
- Association for the Advancement of Hmong Women in Minnesota (Minneapolis, MN)
- Air-to-Air Heat Exchanger (Smarthome; Irvine, CA)
- Abbreviations, Acronyms and Initialisms
- Accredited Adviser in Insurance
- Action Aid International (South Africa)
- Acute Alcohol Intoxication
Samples in periodicals archive:
au) The Fragile Forts is a joint venture between the Australian Army History Unit and Australian Military History Publications and makes a valuable contribution to the rich history of the Sydney Harbour fixed defences.
Considerable merit can be given to the Australian Army History Unit for making available a research grant for Stanley to access key archives in New Zealand and the United Kingdom that are vital to this story.