Melbourne, April 25 ( ANI ): Prince Harry will reportedly join the Australian army for a six-month stint.
What does AA stand for?
AA stands for Australian Army
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of AA
We have 145 other meanings of AA in our Acronym Attic
- Attendance Allowance (UK housing subsidy)
- Attenuation Adaptivity
- Attitude Adjustment (Alcoholics Anonymous)
- Attribute Authority
- Audio Adrenaline (band)
- Audit Agent
- Audits and Assessment Office
- Augustinians of the Assumption, Assumptionists (religious)
- AUSCERT Advisory (Australian Computer Emergency Response Team)
- Austere Academy (Lemony Snicket)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The award acknowledged General Dynamics Mediaware s efforts in the successful fielding of its D-VEX tactical video exploitation systems to the Australian Army in 2012.
The soldier was formally buried by the Australian Army yesterday at Prowse Point Commonwealth War Graves Cemetery.
Earlier, he laid a floral wreath at the Australian Army War Memorial, the statement said.