The paper by researchers at the Australian Animal Health Laboratory (HL) in Geelong provides an insight into the evolution of the bat's flight, resistance to viruses, and relatively long life.
What does AAHL stand for?
AAHL stands for Australian Animal Health Laboratory
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of AAHL
We have 6 other meanings of AAHL in our Acronym Attic
- Augusta Area Health Information Management Association (Georgia)
- Advanced Airborne Hyperspectral Imaging System
- American Academy of HIV Medicine
- American Academy of HIV Medicine Specialist
- Airport Authority Hong Kong
- American Association of Hip and Knee Surgeons
- All American Hockey League
- Alliance for the Advancement of Heritage Languages
- American Alliance for Honest Labeling
- Atlanta Amateur Hockey League (est. 1974; Roswell, GA)
- African American History Month
- Alaska Aviation Heritage Museum (Anchorage, AK)
- American Airpower Heritage Museum
- American Arab Heritage Museum (Dearborn, MI)
- American Association for the History of Medicine
- Australian Academy of Hospitality Management (East Perth, Australia)
- African American Healthy Marriage Initiative
- Australian Academy of Health and Medical Sciences
- African American Health Network
- African American Homeschoolers Network
Samples in periodicals archive:
The evidence that the virus got from a pig to a monkey through a respiratory route is good," says Glenn Marsh, a molecular virologist at the Commonwealth Scientific and Industrial Research Organization's Australian Animal Health Laboratory in Geelong.
This work was supported in part by research grants from the International Medical University of Malaysia and the Commonwealth Scientific and Industrial Research Organisation Livestock Industries, Australian Animal Health Laboratory.
Testing of the vaccine has commenced at CSIRO Livestock Industries' high biosecurity laboratories at the Australian Animal Health Laboratory (AAHL) in Geelong, Victoria.
Breed); and Australian Animal Health Laboratory and Australian Biosecurity Center for Emerging Infectious Diseases, Geelong, Victoria, Australia (M.
The research team from Uniformed Services University of the Health Sciences (USU), Australian Animal Health Laboratory and National Cancer Institute have developed a human monoclonal antibody, m102.
Researchers at CSIRO Livestock Industries' Australian Animal Health Laboratory (AAHL) in Geelong, along with the Department of Primary Industries Victoria, are investigating Koi herpesvirus as a means of controlling the introduced fish.