Australia Post chief executive Ahmed Fahour said that 180 million fewer letters would be sent in this financial year, which is a drop of a billion since 2008.
What does AustPost stand for?
AustPost stands for Australia Post
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- Australian Society of Teachers of the Alexander Technique
- Australia Care
- Australian Consultants
- Australian Red Cross
- Australian Science and Technology Heritage Centre (University of Melbourne)
- Australian Telecommunications Authority
- Australian Environmental Management Corporation
- Australian Eyes Only
- Australian Legal Information Institute
- Australian Mathematical Society
- Assistant United States Trade Representative
- Australian Transaction Reports and Analysis Centre
- Australian Trade Commission
- AMS for Ultra Sensitive Trace Element And Isotope Studies
- Athabasca University Students Union
- Autonomous Unmanned Surface Vehicle
- Australian Veterinary Emergency Plan
- Advanced Undersea Warfare Concept
- Australian Wind Energy Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
Speaking to Gulf Times on the sidelines of the 25th World Postal Congress yesterday, officials from Australia Post and the Royal Mail said there is still room for hope in improving the performance of the postal sector at the global level through diversification.
A This contractA follows a 17-year relationshipA between Cobham andA AaE, Australia's leading air freight provider, which isA owned jointly by Qantas and Australia Post.
CRICKET: Michael Clarke's unbeaten half-century helped Australia post Sri Lanka a testing 254-run target at the Sydney Cricket Ground.
Australia Post Group Manager Philatelic, Amber McDougall, says, "It is important that our nation develops a renewable energy capability, for our benefit and for future generations.