Australasian Society of Thrombosis and Haemostasis President Ross Baker said the study would take between two and three years to complete.
What does ASTH stand for?
ASTH stands for Australasian Society of Thrombosis and Haemostasis (Australia)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 4 other meanings of ASTH in our Acronym Attic
- Après Ski Team Finland
- Arab Science and Technology Foundation (United Arab Emirates)
- Australian Standard Transfer Form
- ASCII-to-Field Data Character Conversion
- Advanced Systems Technology Group (various locations)
- Aerospace Test Group (NASA)
- All States Tax Guide
- Asynchronous Signal Transition Graph
- Aussensteuergesetz (German: Foreign Tax Law)
- Auto Sales Training Group (career training)
- Autonomous Star Tracker Head #1 (US NASA)
- Alternative Strategies for the Handicapped (New Delhi, India)
- Australian School of Tourism and Hotel Management (Southern Cross University; Australia)
- Associated Scientists to Help Minimize Allergies (clinical research; est. 1972; Seattle, WA)
- Association of State and Territorial Health Officials
- Absolute Solar Transmittance Interferometer (Atmospheric Radiation Measurement; US Department of Energy)
- Advanced Science and Technology Institute
- Advanced Simulation Technology Inc
- Aerospace Software and Technologies Institute (University of Technology, Delft)
- Agricultural Science and Technology Indicators