lifelong learning and public libraries Australasian public libraries and information services 12(3) 1999 p95 (20) Elkin, J and Lonsdale, R Focus on the child: libraries, literacy and learning London, Library Association Publishing 1996 p58 (21) Leininger, M Information literacy and public libraries WebJunction 2005 pl http://webjunction.
What does APLIS stand for?
APLIS stands for Australasian Public Libraries and Information Services
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of APLIS
We have 2 other meanings of APLIS in our Acronym Attic
- Asosiasi Penjualan Langsung Indonesia (Indonesian: Direct Sales Association of Indonesia)
- Association Professional Liability Insurance
- AustralAsian Palliative Care Link International
- Alaska Public Lands Information Center
- Asia Pacific Life Insurance Congress
- Association of Parliamentary Librarians in Canada (est. 1975)
- Avian Power Line Interaction Committee (est. 1989)
- Association for Population/Family Planning Libraries and Information Centers - International
- Anatomic Pathology Laboratory Information System
- Applied Physics Laboratory Ice Station (US Navy)
- Australian Property Law Journal
- Analog Phase-Locked Loop
- Anaplastic Large Cell Lymphoma
- Aragona Pembroke Little League (Virginia Beach, VA)
- Associate Product Lead for Logistics (FAA)
- Anti-Personnel Land Mines
- Associated Parishes for Liturgy and Mission (Rochester, NY)
- Association of Public Library Managers (New Zealand)
- Asia Pacific Loan Market Association
- Asia-Pacific Legal Metrology Forum
Samples in periodicals archive:
Australasian Public Libraries and Information Services, 6(2), 69-74.