Endorsed by: Australasian Faculty of Rehabilitation Medicine, Royal Australasian College of Physicians, Royal Australasian College of Surgeons, Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Psychiatrists, Australian Pain Society, International Association for the Study of Pain, Royal College of Anaesthetists (UK).
What does AFRM stand for?
AFRM stands for Australasian Faculty of Rehabilitation Medicine
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of AFRM
We have 2 other meanings of AFRM in our Acronym Attic
- African Wind Energy Association
- Air Force Research Laboratory
- Air Force Rome Laboratory (Rome, NY)
- Approved Forces Retention Level
- Automated First Registration & Licensing (UK vehicles)
- Air Force Research Laboratory Information Directorate
- Air Force Research Laboratory Instruction (US Air Force)
- Air Frame
- Armed Forces Reserve Manual (US DoD)
- Armed Forces Reserve Medal
- Australian Financial Risk Management
- Australian Friends of Ricky Martin (fan club)
- American Fancy Rat and Mouse Association
- Adaptive Focused Replicator Network
- Advanced First Responder Network (Iraq)
- Agri-Food Research Network (online forum)
- Alabama First Responder Network (radio project)
- Armed Forces Radio Network
- Africa News Service
- Air Force Retiree News Service
Samples in periodicals archive:
Approved by: Thirteen medical and allied health organisations such as The Australasian Faculty of Rehabilitation Medicine, The Royal Australasian College of Physicians, and The NZ Society of Physiotherapists Inc; consumer groups including the Brain Injury Association of NZ and Carers NZ; the NZ Guidelines Group; and ACC, New Zealand.