But the Australasian College of Cosmetic Surgery has raised concerns about the appropriateness of such procedures on someone so young, along with the added risks of having them done overseas.
What does ACCS stand for?
ACCS stands for Australasian College of Cosmetic Surgery
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ACCS
We have 195 other meanings of ACCS in our Acronym Attic
- Allied Command and Control System
- American Chamber of Commerce in Shanghai (Shanghai, China)
- American Christian College and Seminary
- Ameritech Common Cents Solutions
- Antilles Consolidated School System
- Army Command & Control System
- Army Command and Control Computer System
- Association of College Computing Services (Virginia)
- Association of Copyright for Computer Software
- Assured Combinable Crop Scheme
- Australian Computer Crime and Security Survey
- Australian Contamination Control Society
- Automated Calling Card Service
- Automated CAS Collection System (US government)
- Automated Case Control System
- Automated Command and Control System (US Navy)
- Automated/Advanced Communications Control System
- Automatic Command Control System
- Automatic Control and Computer Sciences
- Adiabatic Capture Centrifugal Sudden Approximation
Samples in periodicals archive:
John Flynn, Australasian College of Cosmetic Surgery chief executive, said that that reality TV made people more likely to consider surgery for themselves but such shows were regarded as a double-edged sword for his industry.
Australasian College of Cosmetic Surgery president Daniel Fleming said: "We do not condone this kind of behaviour.