What does AAHPSSS stand for?
AAHPSSS stands for Australasian Association for the History, Philosophy, and Social Studies of Science
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Australian Association for Hospice and Palliative Care
- American Alliance for Health, Physical Education and Recreation (Reston, VA)
- American Association for Health, Physical Education, and Recreation
- American Alliance for Health, Physical Education, Recreation, and Dance
- American Association of Health, Physical Education, Recreation, and Dance
- African American Heritage Preservation Foundation, Inc. (Washington, DC)
- American Association of Health Plans Foundation
- American Academy of Hospice and Palliative Medicine (est. 1988; Glenview, IL)
- Association of Health Promotion Professionals (Australia)
- Athens Area Health Plan Select (Athens, GA)
- Accredited Animal Health Representative (program; Canada)
- Algemene aan Huis Reparatie (Dutch: General at Home Repair)
- Arab Association for Human Rights
- Assistant Administrator for Human Resources
- Australian Association for Humane Research
- Alabama Association of Housing and Redevelopment Authorities (Auburn, AL)
- Aquatic Animal Health Research Institute (Kasetsart University, Thailand)
- Atlantic Aboriginal Health Research Program (Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada)
- Association for the Accreditation of Human Research Protection Programs, Inc.
- Air Academy High School (Colorado Springs, CO)