Tahija, President Director of PT Austindo Nusantara Jaya in Indonesia; former Ambassador Delia Domingo-Albert, Senior Advisor of SGV & Co in the Philippines; Dato Paduka Timothy Ong, Founder and Chairman of the Asia Inc Forum in Brunei Darussalam and Takeshi Miyamoto, Secretary General of the United Nations Global Compact Network in Japan.
What does ANJ stand for?
ANJ stands for Austindo Nusantara Jaya (business; Jakarta, Indonesia)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ANJ
We have 4 other meanings of ANJ in our Acronym Attic
- Automatic Number Identification Trigger Table (4ESS switch)
- Associazione Nazionale Imprenditori Uffici Residence (Italian: National Association of Entrepeneurs, Uffici Residence)
- Associazione Nazionale Infettivologi Veterinari (Italian: National Association of Hepatology Veterinarians)
- Alberta Network of Immigrant Women (Calgary, AB, Canada)
- African News Journal
- Agency New Jersey (photojournalism; est. 2007; Red Bank, NJ)
- Airport News Japan
- Anjouan, Comoros (Airport Code)
- Arts Network Japan
- Associação Nacional de Jornais (Portuguese: National Association of Journalists; Brazil)
- Australian Nursing Journal
- Apresiasi Nasional Jaringan Akses (Indonesian: National Appreciation for Access Network)
- Association of Nikkei and Japanese Abroad
- Associação Nacional de Jovens para a Acção Familiar (Portuguese: National Association of Youth for Action Family)
- Alaska Native Justice Center (Anchorage, AK)
- Association of New Jersey Chiropractors (Branchburg, NJ)
- Australian National Judo Championships (martial arts)
- Associação Nacional de Jovens Empresários
- Association of New Jersey Environmental Commissions
- Alliance for New Jersey Environmental Education
Samples in periodicals archive:
The company was a joint venture owned by Newmont (90%) and PT Austindo Nusantara Jaya (10%) formed to explore and eventually operate a mine on the Martabe field in North Sumatra.