AIRLINE INDUSTRY INFORMATION-(C)1997-2013 M2 COMMUNICATIONS California-based low-cost carrier Virgin America said it will add flights to Austin-Bergstrom International Airport beginning May 21, 2013.
What does KAUS stand for?
KAUS stands for Austin-Bergstrom International Airport (Austin, Texas)
This definition appears frequently
We have 1 other meaning of KAUS in our Acronym Attic
- Keystation Adapter Unit
- King Abdulaziz University
- Koalisi anti Utang (Indonesian: Coalition against Debt; Indonesia)
- Korea Aerospace University (Goyang-City, Korea)
- Kau Federal Credit Union
- Kokomo Apple Users Group
- King Abdulaziz University Hospital (Jeddah, Saudi Arabia)
- Kirja Astuu Ulos Kansistaan (Finnish literary project)
- Komisja Akredytacyjna Uczelni Medychnych (Polish: Medychnych School Accreditation Commission)
- Korean Association of University Museums
- King Abdullah University of Science & Technology
- Kan Alles Vervoeren (Dutch transport company)
- Kartta Alan Virkailijat (Finnish: Map of the Field Officers; est. 1947; land surveyors)
- Kaspersky AntiVirus
- Kristelijke Arbeiders Vrouwenbeweging (Dutch: Christian Women Workers)
- Wiener Krankenanstaltenverbund (Vienna, Austria)
- Kaspersky Anti-Virus 6 (antivirus software)
- Kaspersky Anti-Virus 7 (computer program)
- Koninklijke Apotekersvereniging Van Antwerpen (Royal Pharmacists Society of Antwerp)
- Korean American Voters Alliance (now Korean American Coalition of Washington; est. 2002)
Samples in periodicals archive:
6 million deal intended for a new parking spot at Austin-Bergstrom International Airport (ABIA).
Beginning May 25, AirTran will launch inaugural service to Austin-Bergstrom International Airport (AUS) with four weekly nonstop flights between Austin and Cancun.
The award recipients include the Austin-Bergstrom International Airport in Texas, the Irvine Ranch Water District in California, the Alvin Independent School District in Texas and King Soopers grocery stores in Colorado.
Austin-Bergstrom International Airport Traveling to Austin brings you to one of the world's most outstanding airports, as recognized by JD Power & Associates.
By November Austin-Bergstrom International Airport total passenger count for year-to-date (January - November 2000) was 7,042,661, an increase of 15.
NASDAQ: RJET), today celebrated the start of service between Austin-Bergstrom International Airport (AUS) and Kansas City International Airport (MCI) with flight #1735 departing Kansas City at 7:28 p.
US Airways has announced that it will start a new daily, direct service from its global access of Philadelphia International Airport to Austin-Bergstrom International Airport and San Antonio International Airport.