The Austin Independent School District has funded the remediation program without the hope for additional state money.
What does AISD stand for?
AISD stands for Austin Independent School District (Texas)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of AISD
We have 39 other meanings of AISD in our Acronym Attic
- Airlift Information Systems Division
- Aldine Independent School District (Houston, TX)
- Alief Independent School District (Texas)
- Allen Independent School District (Allen, Texas)
- Alvin Independent School District (Alvin, TX)
- Amarillo Independent School District (Amarillo, TX)
- American International School Dhaka (Bangladesh)
- Antidepressant Induced Sexual Dysfunction
- Arlington Independent School District (Arlington, TX)
- Ashland Independent School District (Ashland, Kentucky)
- Automated Information Systems Department
- Action for Integrated Sustainable Development Association (Ethiopia)
- Alberta International Sled Dog Association (Canada)
- American Institute of Self Defense Arts (martial arts)
- Associaçao dos Industriais de Saboes, Detergentes E Produtos de Conservaçao E Limpeza (Portuguese union of soaps, detergents, preservatives and cleaning products)
- Aboriginal Islander Skills Development Scheme (National Aboriginal Islander Skills Development Association Dance College; Australia)
- Advanced Information Systems Engineering
- Agenzia Informazioni e Sicurezza Esterna (Italian: External Information and Security Agency)
- Alarm Indication Signal-External
- American Intercultural Student Exchange
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Texas Education Agency (TEA) had just rated the Austin Independent School District (AISD) "unacceptable" because the dropout data it had submitted were deemed "unreliable.
Some of the more notable installations of geothermal heat pumps in Central Texas include the Austin Independent School District and President George W.
For example, in Austin Independent School District (1997), a fourth-grade student with dyslexia had deficits in decoding and spelling.
The participants are the city of Austin, Austin Independent School District, Austin Community College, Lower Colorado River Authority, Travis County, State of Texas General Services Commission, and The University of Texas at Austin.
A student at the Austin Independent School District, she had the required credits for graduating but could not pass her TAKS math exam.