Obama's victory party in Chicago * Lollapalooza music festival * Austin City Limits music festival * Gwen Stefani * R.
What does ACLMF stand for?
ACLMF stands for Austin City Limits Music Festival
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Archive of Celtic Latin Literature
- Atypical Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Alt.comp.lang.learn.c-C++ (newsgroups, usenet)
- Algo Credit Limit Manager
- American College of Legal Medicine
- American College of Lifestyle Medicine
- Asian Council of Logistics Management
- Association of Contact Lens Manufacturers (UK)
- Australian College of Legal Medicine (Northbridge, NSW, Australia)
- AUTODIN Communications Line Module
- Alabama Comprehensive Labor Market Information System
- Augmented Complex Least Mean Square (algorithm)
- Abbotsford Christian Leaders Network (Canada)
- Alabama Community Leadership Network
- American Corporate Leadership Network
- Annapolis County Learning Network (Canada)
- Application Converter for Lotus Notes (Microsoft)
- Association Chicana Latina Nurses
- Audit Committee Leadership Network (accounting)
- Australian Control Line News (newsletter)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The company Facebook page has offered a chance for its fans to win a music festival prize package consisting of one night's complimentary accommodations at a Super 8 hotel and two three-day passes to the sold-out Austin City Limits Music Festival in Austin, Texas, US.
Numerous events are held within the city each year and since Austin dubs itself "The Live Music Capital of the World," it is no wonder many of these events, including Austin City Limits Music Festival and South by Southwest, are music oriented.