Mr Borovoy calls it computationally augmented human interaction.
What does AHI stand for?
AHI stands for Augmented Human Interaction (UK)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of AHI
We have 143 other meanings of AHI in our Acronym Attic
- Amsterdam Holdings, Inc. (Philippines)
- Animal Health Institute
- Annual Household Income (also seen as AHHI)
- Apnea/Hypopnea Index
- Artificial Horizon Indicator
- Assistance Humanitaire Internationale (French: International Humanitarian Assistance)
- Association for Heritage Interpretation (Britain)
- Association of Heritage Industries
- Attitudinal Healing International
- Atwell-Hicks, Inc. (offices in Brighton, Ann Arbor, Washington, & Naperville)
- Aussie Home Inventories (New South Wales, Australia)
- Automated Hosting Inc.
- Avian and Human Influenza
- Affordable Health Insurance Agency (San Antonio, TX)
- Association of Health Insurance Advisors
- Association of Health Insurance Agents (part of NALU)
- Association of Healthcare Internal Auditors (Wheat Ridge, CO)
- Australian Health Informatics Association
- Australian Health Insurance Association
- Asociación Hondureña de Instituciones Bancarias (Honduras)