Supporting the development of narrative skills of an eight-year old child who uses an augmentative and alternative communication device.
What does AACD stand for?
AACD stands for Augmentative and Alternative Communication Device
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of AACD
We have 43 other meanings of AACD in our Acronym Attic
- Atlanta Archdiocesan Council of Catholic Women (Georgia)
- African American Chamber of Commerce of Westchester and Rockland Counties
- Aging-Associated Cognitive Decline
- Alaska Association of Conservation Districts
- ALFS Active Classification Development
- American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry
- American Academy of Craniomandibular Disorders
- American Association for Counseling and Development
- Associação de Assistência a Criança Deficiente (Portuguese: Disabled Children Assistance Association; Brazil)
- Association of Anesthesia Clinical Directors
- Arkansas Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- American Association for Community Dental Programs (Cincinnati, OH)
- American Association of Chairmen of Departments of Psychiatry
- Accountants Assisting Commercial Dispute Resolution (Australia)
- Action Against Crime and Disorder Unit (UK)
- Aircraft Alerting Communications EMP (Upgrade)
- All Animals Created Equal (Florida)
- Alliance Aviation Center of Excellence (Alliance Airport; Texas)
- American Academic and Cultural Exchange
- American Association for Cancer Education
Samples in periodicals archive:
The speech-language pathologist can also choose other approaches to rehabilitation as the nature and severity of the disability and individual needs dictate: * Use of augmentative and alternative communication devices.