Within the past five years at Landair, Rutherford has lead such initiatives as the development of new headquarters for the National Basketball Player's Association and real estate feasibility analysis for The Allan Houston Foundation, as well as projects for The Brooklyn Public Library, The Drawing Center, and the Audubon Partnership for Economic Development.
What does APED stand for?
APED stands for Audubon Partnership for Economic Development (New York, NY)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of APED
We have 1 other meaning of APED in our Acronym Attic
- Advance Portable Exciter Control Station
- Advanced Performance Escape Cushioning System
- Advanced Process Engineering Co-Simulator
- Aircraft-Powerplant Engineering Consultant Services, Inc (Miami, FL)
- All Purpose Environmental Clothing System
- Association of Polar Early Career Scientists (Iceland)
- Auger Photoelectron Coincidence Spectroscopy
- Automated Protocol for Evaluation of Electromagnetic Component Separation
- Associação Portuguesa de Empresas de Distribuição (Portugal)
- Astrophysical Plasma Emission Database
- Agricultural and Processed Food Products Export Development Authority (India)
- Agricultural Produce Export Development Agency (India)
- Arunachal Pradesh Energy Development Agency (India)
- Association Protection de l'Environnement et le Développement Durable (French)
- Actual Problems of Electron Devices Engineering
- Asociación Panameña de Ejecutivos de Empresa (Spanish: Panamanian Association of Business Executives, Panama)
- Asesorias Para el Desarrollo Integral (Spanish: Advising For Integral Development)
- AMSAA Performance Estimate Data System
- Asynchronous Parallel Event-Driven Simulation
- Association des Parents d'Enfants Déficients Visuels (French: Association of Parents of Visually Impaired Children)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Virginia Fields, City Council member Guillermo Linares, Audubon Partnership for Economic Development executive director Walther Delgado, and Port Authority of New York and New Jersey director of economic development A.