[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] Michael Brodie Assistant Vice President Aon, Miami Preserving The Audubon Over the last year, Michael Brodie has delivered roughly $250,000 in annual premium savings to Audubon Nature Institute, which operates a zoo, an aquarium, parks and nature museums in hurricane-battered New Orleans.
What does ANI stand for?
ANI stands for Audubon Nature Institute (New Orleans, LA)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ANI
We have 100 other meanings of ANI in our Acronym Attic
- Anjuman Naujawanan-i-Islam (Pakistan)
- Arial Narrow Italic (font)
- Armenian National Institute
- Asahi Net International (Japan)
- Asian News International
- Assistant NATOPS Instructor (USMC)
- Association Nationale des Iconographes (French: National Association of Iconographers)
- Association Nationale Ibn-Al-Awam
- Atkins Nutritionals, Inc. (Denver, CO)
- Atmosphere Normale Internationale
- Authorized Nuclear Inspector
- Autism Network International
- Automated Name Index (California DMV vehicle registration lookup)
- Automatic Number Identification
- Automatic Number Identifier
- Avex Network, Inc. (Japan)
- Autism Network International (Listserv)
- Alliance of Nonprofits for Insurance, Risk Retention Group
- American Nursing Informatics Association
- Aniakchak National Monument and Preserve (US National Park Service)
Samples in periodicals archive:
But the dolphin apparently had not swallowed or breathed in any oil, said Audubon Nature Institute spokeswoman Meghan Calhoun.
According to scientists at the Audubon Nature Institute, money that is used to improve cloning technology is donated specifically for that purpose, and is not diverted from contributions for other forms of conservation.