He helped develop the National Audubon Expedition Institute, which is now a fully accredited environmental program of Lesley University in Cambridge, Mass.
What does AEI stand for?
AEI stands for Audubon Expedition Institute
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of AEI
We have 179 other meanings of AEI in our Acronym Attic
- Association des Etudiants Internationaux (French: International Students Association)
- Association of Early Intervention
- Associazione Elettrotecnica ed Elettronica Italiana (Italian: Italian Association of Electrical Engineering and Electronics)
- Astro Eight Inches
- Atelier Experimentation et Instrumentation
- Ateliers d’Échanges et d’Innovation
- Atomic Energy Insights
- Atomic Energy Institute (Moscow)
- Atrial Expansion Index (cardiology)
- Audio End Instrument
- Australian Economic Indicators
- Australian Education Index
- Australian Education International
- Australian Ethical Investment Ltd.
- Automatic Equipment Identification
- Automatisme et Electricité Industrielle (French electrical equipment manufacturer; est. 1988)
- Automotive Engineering International
- Automotive Environmental Index (JD Power and Associates)
- Auxiliar Euro Industrial
- Avalanche Electron Injection
Samples in periodicals archive:
RELATED ARTICLE: The Good Fight: five Educational Campaigners Audubon Expedition Institute Twenty-one strangers, a schoolbus, a campus as large as North America and a common goal: to study firsthand the cultural, biological, political and economic issues related to the environment.