He has been a member of the UK FRC's Auditing Practices Board (2006-9) and is Deputy Chair of Federation des Experts Comptables Europeen's (FEE's) Corporate Governance and Company Law standing Working Party (Brussels).
What does APB stand for?
APB stands for Auditing Practices Board (UK FRC)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of APB
We have 198 other meanings of APB in our Acronym Attic
- Asia Pacific Board (IEEE)
- Asia-Pacific Broadcasting
- Associacao Portuguesa de Biologos (Portuguese: Portuguese Association of Biology)
- Associated Press Broadcasters
- Association Parole-Bégaiement
- Association Pharmaceutique Belge (Belgian Pharmacists Association)
- Association pour la Promotion des Batwa (French)
- Athens Park Bloods (gang)
- ATM Performance and Billing (Sprint)
- Atrial Premature Beat
- Auto-Pièce Burguière (French auto parts retailer)
- Automation Policy Board
- Automatismes et Portes pour le Bâtiment (French: Doors and Automation in Construction)
- Avant Projet de Budget (French: Before Project Budget)
- Avionics Planning Baseline
- Ayr-Paris Band (Ontario, Canada)
- Self-Propelled Barracks Ship
- Analytical Processing Benchmark 1
- Acquisition Program Baseline Agreement
- Almost Perfect Binary Array
Samples in periodicals archive:
Under the FRC sit its operating boards: the ASB, the Professional Oversight Board, the Auditing Practices Board, the Financial Reporting Review Panel and the Board for Actuarial Standards.
In this country, the Institute of Chartered Accountants, the Auditing Practices Board and Accounting Standard Board imposed new rules and disciplines in a bid to make sure that nothing like it happened.
United Kingdom Source of audit standards Companies Acts 1985 and 1989, the Auditing Practices Board (APB) (and its predecessor, the Auditing Practices Committee), the professional institutes' joint ethics committee: Audit objectives Express an opinion on whether the financial statements have been properly prepared in accordance with the Companies Acts and give a true and fair view.
Andrew has been a member of the UK FRC's Auditing Practices Board (2006-9).