The Commission on Professional Certification for Corrections recognizes the continuing education value of being an auditor and grants 10 continuing education contact hours for an audit team member and 20 hours for an audit team leader.
What does ATL stand for?
ATL stands for Audit Team Leader
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of ATL
We have 225 other meanings of ATL in our Acronym Attic
- Assistive Technology Library (Minnesota)
- Association of Teachers and Lecturers (UK)
- Association Tutélaire de Lozère (French: Guardianship Association of Lozère; Lozère, France)
- Atlanta Thrashers (NHL hockey)
- Atlanta, GA, USA - Hartsfield International (Airport Code)
- ATLAS Transformation Language
- Attempt to Locate (police)
- Attitudes toward Learning (education)
- ATWCS Training Laboratory
Samples in periodicals archive:
First, the contractor audit team leader may call the company manager.
This article will discuss how audit team leaders can avoid the pitfalls inherent in brainstorming sessions and employ the best practices for maximizing the benefits.