To survive an audit, you must be able to document all deductions and should demand the audit agent document any claims of fact or law alleged.
What does AA stand for?
AA stands for Audit Agent
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of AA
We have 149 other meanings of AA in our Acronym Attic
- Atomic Absorption
- Atrophia Areata
- Attack Assessment
- Attack Attack! (band)
- Attainment Area (EPA)
- Attendance Allowance (UK housing subsidy)
- Attenuation Adaptivity
- Attitude Adjustment (Alcoholics Anonymous)
- Attribute Authority
- Audio Adrenaline (band)
- Audits and Assessment Office
- Augustinians of the Assumption, Assumptionists (religious)
- AUSCERT Advisory (Australian Computer Emergency Response Team)
- Austere Academy (Lemony Snicket)
- Australian Army
- Austrian Airlines
- Austrian Alliance (gaming clan)
- Auswärtiges Amt (Exterior Office)
- Author's Alteration
- Authoritative Answer (DNS)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The solution offers multiple configuration options for its audit agents to support a wide array of deployment scenarios including single- and multi-domain networks, workgroup networks, remote (WAN) sites and isolated networks, and standalone computers.
Entegra uses non-trigger audit agents to collect data from multiple servers and store it in a common repository for easy analysis, reporting, and management of captured information.
The IMD enables contact centers to route, queue, transfer, escalate, and audit agent and customer interactions over multiple channels without the loss of in-context session information.
This integrated QA toolset includes the Validation Agent, Data Trace and Audit Agent modules.