Chris adds that "near the end of Soundgarden I started to unravel a lot more than I had previously", but he then went on to even greater success fronting the supergroup Audioslave with members of Rage Against The Machine.
What does AS stand for?
AS stands for Audioslave (band)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of AS
We have 206 other meanings of AS in our Acronym Attic
- Assistant Referee (Soccer)
- Assistant Secretary
- Associate in Science
- Associate of Science
- Associated Students
- Associated Support
- Associazione Sportiva (Italian: sports club)
- Athletics (Oakland baseball team)
- ATM Switch
- Attachment Sheet
- Audit Standards (Public Company Accounting Oversight Board)
- Auger Spectroscopy
- Auris Sinister (Latin: Left Ear)
- Austin Servers (online gaming community)
- Australia (including Ashmore, Cartier & Coral Sea Islands)
- Australian Shepherd (dog breed)
- Australian Standard
- Authentication Server
- Authentication Service
- Author Space (webcomic)
Samples in periodicals archive:
It highlights his entire catalogue, including Soundgarden, Audioslave and Temple of the Dog.
He will be playing stripped-back versions of Soundgarden, Audioslave and Temple of the Dog material and tickets are pounds 35.
As part of that license, we got authorization to commercially record and distribute [the Audioslave concert in Cuba] for the U.
Chris Cornell - Scream There's something oddly endearing about the ex-Soundgarden and Audioslave singer.
CHRIS CORNELL Part Of Me***** THE ex-Soundgarden/ Audioslave vocalist is a brave man.