In addition, a 2006 study by the Audio Publishers Association shows an increase in annual audiobook sales of $871 million, nearly five percent more than the previous year.
What does APA stand for?
APA stands for Audio Publishers Association
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of APA
We have 762 other meanings of APA in our Acronym Attic
- Association of Paediatric Anaesthetists
- Association of Personal Assistants
- Association of Police Authorities
- Association of Prosecuting Attorneys (Washington, DC)
- Association of Publishing Agencies (trade body)
- Association Pour l'Autobiographie
- Associazione Provinciale Allevatori (Italian: Provincial Breeders Association)
- At-Sea Processors Association (trade association)
- Atomic Pop Art Entertainment, LLC (publishing)
- Audio Power Amplifier
- Auditors of Public Accounts
- Australia Pro Arte (chamber orchestra)
- Australian Parkour Association (training)
- Australian Postgraduate Awards
- Austria Presse Agentur (Austrian National News Agency)
- Auto Pixel Alignment
- Auto Port Aggregation
- Automatic Pre-Emphasis Adjustment (optical telecommunications)
- Automobile Protection Association (Canada)
- Automotive Press Association (Detroit, MI)
Samples in periodicals archive:
For so many people, listening to an audiobook is an opportunity to hear an author firsthand," says Mary Beth Roche, president of the Audio Publishers Association (APA) and president of Audio Renaissance, a New York-based audiobook company.
Audiobook Oscars The Audio Publishers Association listed finalists for the Eighth Annual Audie Awards in about 15 categories and tapped several African American contenders for its juried recognition of audio books and spoken-word entertainment.