95 Paperback TK7872 Best known for his work in audio power amplifier design, Self has also devoted a good deal of study to small-signal circuitry.
What does APA stand for?
APA stands for Audio Power Amplifier
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of APA
We have 762 other meanings of APA in our Acronym Attic
- Association for the Prevention of Accidents (UK)
- Association of Paediatric Anaesthetists
- Association of Personal Assistants
- Association of Police Authorities
- Association of Prosecuting Attorneys (Washington, DC)
- Association of Publishing Agencies (trade body)
- Association Pour l'Autobiographie
- Associazione Provinciale Allevatori (Italian: Provincial Breeders Association)
- At-Sea Processors Association (trade association)
- Atomic Pop Art Entertainment, LLC (publishing)
- Audio Publishers Association
- Auditors of Public Accounts
- Australia Pro Arte (chamber orchestra)
- Australian Parkour Association (training)
- Australian Postgraduate Awards
- Austria Presse Agentur (Austrian National News Agency)
- Auto Pixel Alignment
- Auto Port Aggregation
- Automatic Pre-Emphasis Adjustment (optical telecommunications)
- Automobile Protection Association (Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
According to the company, the device integrates seven low dropout regulators (LDOs), a DC/DC converter, a battery charger, LED backlight driver and an audio power amplifier on one die.
His instructional guide is intended to teach the reader how to think about audio power amplifier design and to appreciate its concepts and nuances, and to analyze and take advantage of the possible variations.