Audio Cleaning Lab 2004 from MAGIX will convert, restore, and clean up vinyl LPs, vintage 78s and 45s, and audio tapes (music and speech), creating digital music that can be burned on CDs, saved on your PC, or converted to MP3s.
What does ACL stand for?
ACL stands for Audio Cleaning Lab (audio noise reduction software)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ACL
We have 419 other meanings of ACL in our Acronym Attic
- Association for Computational Linguistics
- Association of Children’s Librarians of Northern California (Berkeley, CA)
- Association of Christian Librarians
- Asynchronous Connection-less Link (Bluetooth)
- Asynchronous Connection-Oriented Link (logical transport, Bluetooth)
- Asynchronous Connectionless (Bluetooth)
- Atelier de Création Libertaire (French: Libertarian Design Workshop; publisher; Lyon, France)
- Atlantic City Line (New Jersey Transit commuter rail line)
- Atlantic Coast Line
- Atlantic Container Line
- Audit Command Language
- Austin City Limits (PBS Sshow)
- Australian Centre for Languages (Syndey, NSW, Australia)
- Authorized Consumption List
- Auto Correct List (filetype extension)
- Automated Comprehensive Layout
- Automatic Carrier Landing
- Automatic Clutter Mapping
- Automobile Club du Loiret (French: Automobile Club of Loiret; Loiret, France)
- Automobile Club Luxembourg
Samples in periodicals archive:
Now you can breathe new life into your classics with Audio Cleaning Lab software from Magix.