Auction rate preferred stocks are actually money-market instruments, since the dividend is reset every 49 days through a Dutch auction.
What does ARPS stand for?
ARPS stands for Auction Rate Preferred Stock
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ARPS
We have 19 other meanings of ARPS in our Acronym Attic
- Advanced Radioisotope Power Systems
- Advanced Regional Prediction System
- Alcohol Related Problems Survey
- Amherst Receiver Processor System
- Army Reserve Pre-Positioned Sets
- ASMIS Retrieval and Processing System
- Associate of the Royal Photographic Society
- Association of Railway Preservation Societies
- Asteroids and Remote Planets Section (British Astronomical Association)
- Atmospheric Research Program Staff (EPA)
- Augmented Real-Time Processing System
- Automated Records Processing System
- Average Revenue Per Subscriber
- Amateur Radio Public Service Corps
- Arlington Radio Public Service Club (Arlington, VA)
- Access Region Prediction Table
- Acid Reflux Provocation Test (surgery)
- Adaptive Research Planning Teams
- Adenine Phosphoribosyltransferase
Samples in periodicals archive:
3) Initial growth of the auction rate preferred stock market was so rapid that the total dollar value of new auction rate issues exceeded the amount of convertible preferred stock and fixed rate preferred issued in 1987 (Houston and Houston |6~).