The programme, managed by Auckland Regional Public Health Service, is open to those living in west Auckland, North Shore or Rodney, who have a child aged 14 or under, are living in a house built before January 1, 2000, own their home or rent privately, and have a community services card.
What does ARPHS stand for?
ARPHS stands for Auckland Regional Public Health Service (New Zealand)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of ARPHS
- Association of Retired Persons in Ghana, Inc.
- Ayrshire Railway Preservation Group (UK)
- Atmospheric Refractivity Profile Generator
- Annual Review in Public Health (publication)
- Applied Research in Public Health (International Institute of Health Studies; Ottawa, Ontario, Canada)
- Assistance Robotisée pour Personnes Handicapées (French: Robotic Assistance for the Disabled)
- Aussie Rescue and Placement Helpline, Inc.
- Association Rwandaise des Personnes Handicappes de Lutte Contre le VIH, SIDA (French)
- Autosomal Recessive Persistent Hyperplastic Primary Vitreous
- Advanced Reserve Parachute and Harness System
- Absolute Rod Position Indication
- ARPA Rome Planning Initiative
- Asosiasi Rantai Pendingin Indonesia (Indonesian: Cooling Chain Association of Indonesia)
- Automated Recycling Products Incorporated (Stoughton, WI)
- Award Rates of Pay Index
- Anti-Raider and Pirate Intelligence Agency (gaming Escape Velocity: Nova Plug-In)
- Associazione Ricerca e Prevenzione Inculate Amorose
- Association pour le Régime de Prévoyance de l'Industrie, du Commerce et de l'Artisanat de l'Ardèche
- Arkansas Parent Information Exchange
- Agricultural Research Personnel Information System (Agricultural Research Information System; Indian Council of Agricultural Research; India)
Samples in periodicals archive:
THE AVONDALE HIA PROCESS When work on the draft framework was nearly complete, an approach was made by Auckland Regional Public Health Service to undertake an HIA of an urban development plan within the Auckland City Council.
Auckland Regional Public Health Service public health nurses (PHNs) Lynne McCarthy and Claire Doole have been blown away by the response of families after being involved in the Healthy Housing programme.
Registered nurse and Auckland Regional Public Health Service refugee health co-ordinator, Annette Mortensen, believes the stresses of coping in a new environment are often at the root of many refugee mental health problems.