Auckland Harbour bridge in New Zealand has a large side lift vehicle which rapidly removes vehicles to an emergency area.
What does AHB stand for?
AHB stands for Auckland Harbour Bridge (bridge; New Zealand)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of AHB
We have 69 other meanings of AHB in our Acronym Attic
- Asynchronous Handling + Xmlhttprequest
- Abandon Hope All Ye Who Enter Here (sign at hell's gate according to Dante's Divine Comedy)
- A Hundred Birds (song)
- Advanced High-performance Bus
- Air Historical Branch
- Arize Habitat Bois (French wood house construction company)
- Assault Helicopter Battalion
- Association Hellénique de Bretagne (French: Hellenic Association of Britain)
- Association Hospitalière de Bretagne (French: Hospital Association of Britain)
- Attack Helicopter Battalion
- Aussie Home Brewers
- Automatic Half Barrier
- 3-amino-4-hydroxybenzoic acid
- Aberdeen Home Builders Association (Aberdeen, SD)
- Acadiana Home Builders Association
- Alabama Home Builders Association
- Alberta Home Builders' Association (Canada)
- American Herding Breed Association
- American Home Brewers Association
- American Home Business Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
The man added that the Auckland Harbour Bridge had been closed and traffic reduced on the Auckland motorway with "pandemonium on the roads".
Byline: ANI London, December 8 (ANI): David Beckham jumped off a 134 ft Auckland harbour bridge to dive into ice cold water beneath, according to an onlooker.
Gemma went skydiving over the Blue Mountains, elephant trekking in Thailand and bungee jumping off the Auckland Harbour Bridge.
Fred, 77, of Killingworth, worked on many projects, including the building of the Auckland Harbour Bridge, in New Zealand.
Auckland harbour bridge is also a focal point for adrenaline freaks with an A J Hackett bungee jump and a bridge climb.