Atypical glandular cells of undetermined significance (AGUS): Interobserver reproducibility in cervical smears and corresponding thin-layer preparations.
What does ACGUS stand for?
ACGUS stands for Atypical Glandular Cells of Undetermined Significance
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- African Center for Gene Technologies
- Alliance for Cancer Gene Therapy
- American Central Gas Technologies
- An Comhaontas Ghaelach Tuathúil
- Analysis, Consulting, & Genetic Technologies
- Arts Commission of Greater Toledo
- Atlantic Coast Golf Tour
- American Conference of Governmental Industrial Hygienists
- Acute Care Geriatric Unit (health center)
- Australia, Canada, Great Britain, United States
- AIDS Committee of Guelph and Wellington County (Ontario, Canada)
- Agricultural Chemical Ground Water Protection Act (Montana)
- A Concentrated High (coagulant)
- Above Counter Height (construction blueprints)
- Academic Credit Hours
- Access Channel
- ACCS Common Hardware
- Acute Care Hospital (various locations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Atypical glandular cells of undetermined significance (AGUS) was seen in 2 smears (Table II).
Atypical glandular cells of undetermined significance (AGUS).
Endocervical atypical glandular cells of undetermined significance, II: morphometric and cytologic analysis of nuclear features useful in characterizing differently correlated subgroups.
Patients with cytologically diagnosed glandular intraepithelial lesions had less documented procedural follow-up than patients with HSIL or cancer, even though both ACOG and the American Society for Colposcopy and Cervical Pathology Guidelines advocate diagnostic (tissue) follow-up studies for patients with diagnoses of atypical glandular cells of undetermined significance as well as for patients with diagnosed neoplastic glandular abnormalities.