Minor changes are seen in the management of atypical glandular cells and abnormal cervical cells in pregnant women.
What does AGC stand for?
AGC stands for Atypical Glandular Cells
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of AGC
We have 254 other meanings of AGC in our Acronym Attic
- Associated Gospel Churches
- Association Généalogique de la Charente (French: Charente Genealogical Association; Cherente, France)
- Association of Global Custodians (bank group)
- Association of Graphic Communications
- At a Glance Chapter
- Atari Games Corp.
- Atlantic Gulf Communities
- Attack Group Commander
- Attorney Grievance Commission
- Attorney-General's Chambers (Singapore)
- Audiographics Conferencing
- Ausclad Group of Companies (Perth, Australia)
- Australian Girls Choir (est. 1984)
- Australian Gold Council
- Automatic Gain Control
- Automatic Gain Control (US DoD)
- Automatic Gauge Control (steel industry)
- Automatic Generation Control (electric utilities; power systems)
- Automatic Guided Cart (material handling)
- Automotive Glass Cartridge (fuse)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Atypical glandular cells of undetermined significance (AGUS) was seen in 2 smears (Table II).
Atypical glandular cells of undetermined significance (AGUS).
Atypical glandular cells of undetermined significance (AGUS): Interobserver reproducibility in cervical smears and corresponding thin-layer preparations.
Postcolposcopy management of women of any age with initial cytologic result of atypical glandular cells ([dagger]) (AGCs) or atypical squamous cells, cannot exclude a high-grade squamous intraepithelial lesion (ASC-H) (when initial workup does not identify a high-grade lesion) 1.
[2,8-14] In our study, neither dysplasia nor inflammatory atypia was found to be associated with tamoxifen therapy, although reactively atypical glandular cells and squamous cells have been reported.