Evaluation of CD10 and procollagen 1 expression in atypical fibroxanthoma and dermatofibroma.
What does AFX stand for?
AFX stands for Atypical Fibroxanthoma (a malignant or benign neoplasm of the connective tissue)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of AFX
We have 3 other meanings of AFX in our Acronym Attic
- Activator-Fixer-Wash-Wash (film processing)
- Air Force Wives Website
- Air Force Worldwide Military Command and Control System (USAF)
- Air Force Weather Weapon System
- Action Figure Xpress (online shop)
- Agence France/Extel Financial (financial news arm of Agence France-Presse)
- Air-Fluid Exchange
- Animation Framework Extension (IEEE)
- Aphex Twin (musician)
- Application Frameworks (Microsoft Foundation Class)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Skin cancer can include squamous cell carcinoma, basal cell carcinoma, melanoma, sarcoma, Merkel cell carcinoma, angiosarcoma, verrucous carcinoma, atypical fibroxanthoma, and leiomyosarcoma.
They include atypical fibroxanthoma, spindle-cell carcinoma, amelanotic malignant mucosal melanoma, osteosarcoma, fibrosarcoma, pleomorphic rhabdomyosarcoma, pleomorphic liposarcoma, dedifferentiated sarcomas, and glioblastoma multiforme.