The function not only takes into account the support of an attribute-value pair, but also reflects the degree of relevance of an attribute-value pair to a class label and leads to selection of the most relevant pairs for formulating rules.
What does AVP stand for?
AVP stands for Attribute-Value Pair
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of AVP
We have 173 other meanings of AVP in our Acronym Attic
- Arginine Vasopressin
- ARM (Atmospheric Radiation Measurement) Aerial Vehicles Program (US Department of Education)
- Army Validation Program
- Arubaanse Volkspartij
- Assistant Vice President
- Associate Vice President
- Associated Video Producers (Springfield, MO)
- Association des Volontaires de la Paix (Association of Peace Volunteers)
- Association of Volleyball Professionals
- Atlanta Vocal Project (Atlanta, GA)
- Audio Video Presentation
- Audio-Video Production
- Australian Veterinary Practitioner (Journal)
- Authorized Vendor Program
- Avant-Projet (French: Draft; various organizations)
- Average Voice Packet (voice over data networks)
- Average Wave Period
- Avoirdupois (weight)
- Azimuth Verification Point
- Seaplane Tender, Small (naval ship type; mine craft conversions)
Samples in periodicals archive:
If the off state is (probabilistically) selected the corresponding (seeding) attribute-value pair will not be included in the decoded rule.
Stems whose gender value does not derive on the basis of other information contain a fully specified attribute-value pair (see ).